Monday, November 27, 2006

2nd October 2006 - Sarah & Zoltan's Engagement shoot.


Sarah & Zoltan are a couple I met on Wedding Central, a wedding forum for brides getting married.

Sarah contacted me about the possibility of an engagement shoot for her and Zoltan to which I readily agreed to. The day was the 2nd Oct this year and the location chosen for the shoot was around the city botanical gardens and surrounding buildings as Sarah likes outdoors in photos.

Sarah is generally shy when having her photo taken, but felt right at ease in front of my lens that day. It was an exhausting shoot lasting (2) hours, but the results very rewarding. Both were keen to try some suggestions from me as to the look and direction the photos should take as Sarah put her faith in my expertise as a professional photographer in that area to "come up with the goods", to which I'm happy to say ... I gladly obliged hehehe. It was a very rewarding shoot, exhausting (although I think from all the walking we did and not so much the photographing LOL), and I just love it when we get some exceptional shots from the shoot as we did here, so now I can't wait till the wedding. (wink)

For anyone getting married, why not try out the Wedding Central website for tips and ideas about how to organise a wedding.

No comments: