Monday, November 27, 2006

21st January 2006 - Engagement shoot for Mario & Maria.


I forgot to add this shoot when making up this blog (I have a lot of catching up to do ... LOL).
Mario & Maria are clients of mine who had a specific type of style in mind for their photos. Maria being a traditional Italian wanted her photography to not looked posed, yet have all the elements of romance in there as well.

After much searching the net for the right photographer, it came down to just (2) photographers and I was glad when given the nod, as I had the challenge to photograph their wedding just the way they wanted it to be. Maria came to me with all the photographs cut out of a magazine and pasted in a scrap book for the style she was looking for, as a guide for me to shoot her wedding that way for her. All the while, though, she gave me photographic licence to interpret the shoot any way I wanted to. This led to an engagement shoot on the 29th January 2006.

Mario & Maria were pleased with this shoot, as it gave them something to look at the way I personally photograph weddings, which then gave me a basis from which to work off, ready for me to photograph their wedding this way. They were a happy & fun couple to work with and now I look forward to photographing their wedding the same way as these engagement photos.

No comments: